You will love using these Inventors & Scientist Research Brochures. They are perfect for you to Print & Go with these Research Brochures for 24 Famous Inventors! Your students will love having these displayed or placed in their notebooks after their research!
You may also be interested in: GOOGLE RESEARCH BROCHURES
Inventors Research Pennants Teacher Tips
- I would assign students to work on these Inventors Research Brochures Individually or in groups. As you see there are 24 Famous Inventors that we focused on.
- I would allow students to conduct research at the library or kid safe internet sites- I included sites I used for research. Students would present to class and learn about these Famous Inventors!
NOTE: Research text is not included, only sites are included and templates.
- RUBRIC included for grading Inventors Research
- Thomas Edison
- Tim Berners Lee
- William J. Kolff
- Alexander G. Bell
- The Wright Brothers
- Ben Franklin
- George Washington Carver
- Eli Whitney
- Henry Ford
- Johannes Gutenberg
- Samuel Morse
- Steve Jobs
- Stephanie Kwolek
- Ruth Wakefield
- Ruth Handler
- Mary Anderson
- Martha Coston
- Marion Donovan
- Maria Beasley Cox
- Joy Mangano
- Josephine Cochrane
- Bette Nesmith
- Barbara Askin
- Anna Connelly
- Information on Life [early and adult]
- Important Events
- Accomplishments & Inventions [illustrations and info]
- Works Cited
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.