Your students will love these Prefix and Suffix of the Week/ Day Activities and Center Games. This is a great interactive learning method for learning prefixes and suffixes.
Find all our Poetry, Word, Similies, Idioms of the Week:
- I would print these in large pages or in half sizes. You can even blow up the large chart and laminate to use weekly.
- Students can place in their notebooks to record their learning each week.
- I provided the definitions for the teacher but would allow students to find it using dictionary/ books.
- Each sheet requires student to:
- record definition of prefix or suffix
- list words with the prefix or suffix
- use word in a sentence
- create an illustration to remember suffix or affix
- The prefix-o and suffix-o games are extra to demonstrate learning of affixes.
- games are provided in color and BW and with answer cards & call out cards. It is played like Bingo 10 total Game Cards
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.