You will love these Back to School Writing Teach- Go Pennants® perfect for writing and Back to School Bulletin Boards! These are perfect for celebrating BTS with a FUN and Festive bulletin board. All in color and bw with bulletin board letters and more!
Kindly Note: I have added the writing to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable, they have text boxes for students to type into.
Included in download:
- Pennants for Writing Display for Bulletin Board
- Bulletin Board Letter Pennants
- All in Bright Color and BW
- Fun Writing Prompts with Fun Topper for BTS: Llama, Lightbulb, Flamingo, Kidlettes, Books, Calculators, Tech, and More
- Different Writing Prompts with different toppers to choose from to make your bulletin board stand out.
- Place for student illustration and writing.
- Very unique Pennants display will make for an original and creative display!
Digital Google Slide Information:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 4)
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked into place in Google Slides.
Seasonal Writing Prompts Are Perfect For:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- quick writing prompts
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.