Are you looking for an engaging Christmas December, January Winter Writing Prompts and Math Activities? Look no further! This no prep packet is ready for you to print and use all month long. These winter activities are created for students in 3rd grade, 4th grade in mind.
- Print and digital bonus option (Google Slides bonus link on page 3)
- All pages in color and bw options
- Quick Reads on Winter and bonus Christmas Fun Facts Reading with reflection page (answer key included)
- 2 Book Reviews for any winter book or story
- 18 Writing Prompts in 2 options: illustration task cards and prompt pages
- Roll and Write Winter Themed Story with writing paper
- Winter Writing Paper
- Poetry: Winter Snow Acrostic Poem (directions and example provided)- rough draft and final draft paper. Optional Blank Poem Pages for students to create their own. Winter Sensory Poem (directions and example provided)- rough draft and final draft paper. Optional Blank Poem Pages for students to create their own. 2 Winter themed poems and analysis page.
- 5 activities
- 2 choice board menus Winter themed
- 2 color by code: Multiplication and Mix Operations (answer key included)
- Winter problem solving (answer key included)
BOOK REVIEW BONUS INCLUDED (CHRISTMAS / WINTER THEME STORIES):
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer (plus fun writing reindeer application)
- Snowmen at Night
- The Legend of the Poinsettia
- How Santa Got His Job (plus fun writing elf application)
HOLIDAY PACKETS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- literacy station/ center activities
- writing publish work
- math extensions
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.