You will love these Christmas Reading Activities to use with ANY Holiday Book! Also activities included for Popular Read Alouds: Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, Auntie Claus, The Legend of the Poinsettia and How Santa Got His Job. This packet contains activities and graphic organizers to use with your favorite Christmas Reading / Holiday Read Alouds.
KINDLY NOTE:I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable, (they are embedded into background) they have text boxes for students to type into.
- Bonus Google Slides digital templates added 2020 (read below)
- Flip Books to use with ANY Holiday Books- several cover options provided.
- Included are (12 total) Activities to complete with Holiday books.
- Activities to use with any story or stories listed below.
- These activities are fun and your students will enjoy completing them after listening to these Christmas Reading / Holiday Favorites!
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer (2 activities)
- Auntie Claus
- Snowman at Night
- The Legend of the Poinsettia
- How Santa Got His Job (2 activities)
- Main Idea
- Story Elements
- Summary #2
- Creative Writing
- Job Application (2)
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFORMATION:
- In download you will receive a PDF (see page 3 for link)
- You will receive a link for the google resource.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked (EMBEDDED) into place in Google Slides this is to protect all copyright laws.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.