These Digital Reveal Color By Code Math Subtraction Logic Word Problems plus bonus Print Task Cards are perfect for your early finishers, small group instruction. These are perfect for your students to use digitally. Students receive immediate feedback as the image color fills in and reveals itself. Students have fun reviewing their skills interactively. This google forms is self-grading and easy for teacher use.
Kindly Note: This activity is for formatted for Google Forms and is not editable.
Take a peek here at the video to see how it works!
Grab the Reveal Color By Code Math Logic Word Problems Bundle Click Here!
- Google Forms Digital format + Print Format Task Cards (PREVIEW)
- PDF includes both print and digital links
- 10 subtraction word problem questions included: see preview of format.
- Self -grading, and students immediate feedback (students will receive immediate feedback on if there answer is correct or incorrect).
- This set focuses on subtraction LOGIC word problems.
- Students have fun reviewing their skills interactively.
- Students will love “digitally” revealing the images as answer the questions correctly.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.