You will love this fun reading response activity for How to Catch a Witch Book Review Bulletin Board Teach-Go Pennant™ This activity is perfect to use after reading this wonderful book to read during the Fall and Halloween season. It creates the best bulletin board. All pages provided in color and BW.
- How to Catch a Witch Book Review Activity Reading Teach-Go Pennant™
- Rubric for grading
- Back page for Summary
- Optional Topper for displaying
- All pages come in colored or black & white options
- Reading Response includes:
- What is the book about?
- What connection did you make with this book?
- How I would catch a witch
- My favorite traps in the story
- Back: summary & connections
BOOK REVIEW BULLETIN BOARDS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Seasonal book report and review bulletin boards
- Student Book Club projects
- bulletin displays
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.