Mystery Genre Reading Writing Unit: Are you looking to grow your students in the Mysteries Reading Genre? Look no further, you will love this Mystery Reading Genre Packet. It is perfect for you to use to grow your students in this genre. Includes: posters reading graphic organizers plus a wonderful set of activities to have your students write their very own mystery story.
Also included is a publishing flip book for your students to publish and display their own writing perfect for displaying during your mystery reading study!
- Print and digital options available (see page 3 for link)
- Clickable Table of Contents
- All pages are in color and black & white options
- Mystery Posters perfect for Notebooks and Bulletin Boards include: Purpose, Character, Setting, Red Herrings, Foreshadowing, Clues, Mystery Term Page, Mystery Books Page
MYSTERY READING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
- Graphic Organizer
- Mystery reflection organizer
- Who is the suspect?
- Sequence Activity
- Story Elements
- Main idea & details
- Fact and Opinion
- Detective Work
- Inferencing Activity
- Comparing stories
- Problem & Solution
- Making Connections
- more included
STUDENT MYSTERIES WRITING PAGES:
- 2 Mentor Texts examples of Mystery Story Writing
- Direction and explanation sheet for students
- Planning pages (scene work)
- Cover page
- Several page options for rough draft
- All about the author
- Dedication page
- Flip book for student book publishing
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.