You will love these . These are perfect for your busiest time of the year. This no stress & easy template is a wonderful way for parents and your new students to get to know All About You! Your parents and students will walk away getting a glimpse about you and their new school year!
This set is part of the PET SHOP ANIMALS BUNDLE HERE!
KINDLY NOTE: I have added these templates to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. THE LAYOUT IS NOT EDITABLE.
KINDLY NOTE: This is an editable Meet the Teacher Newsletter you will edit in PowerPoint. Due to Copyright Laws the templates are embedded (locked) into the background, you are only able to edit inside the text boxes. Please preview this before purchasing.
Included in Meet the Teacher Newsletter:
- 4 Sets Provided [color and different boxes and titles ]
- Blank Sets with no headings for you to input your own title.
- A sample on how to use is provided!
- Ideas for using the newsletter you can add: About Me: a spot for Teacher to insert picture [tips provided], All About Teacher, Communication and Websites, Class Schedule, Teacher Favorites
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFORMATION:
- In the newest PPT File on Page 4 you will find the digital Google Link.
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom or Google Slides to use this version.
Kindly Note: all editable components are editable in PowerPoint.
Kindly Note: This product is in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.