Sports Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages: Grow your students knowledge of these wonderful Sports Reading Comprehension Passages. These reading passages are wonderful for your students to study the history of: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer and Tennis
These reading practice passages are perfect for: warm-up, bell work, homework, or weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, guided reading groups. Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on individual skill.
- Print & digital options included, see page 3 for digital link
- Color and BW options available
- 5 Sports included:
- Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer and Tennis
- Each passage set has five questions to check students understanding of the story. Questions vary in story elements, option one is multiple choice responses and option two is written responses with the same questions.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: summary, author’s purpose, main idea, and other story element question types.
- Answer key provided
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.