You will love this inspirational reading response activity for “The Dot” by Peter Reynolds Teach-Go Pennant™ September 15th is “The Dot” day and this is a wonderful time to celebrate and encourage students with creativity, growth mindset, and the idea that everyone has something valuable to express.
- Print and digital options included
- All pages come in colored or black & white options
- “The Dot” Activity Reading Teach-Go Pennant™
- Rubric for grading, answer key and teacher summary
- Back page for Summary
- Reading Response includes:
- What are 3 character traits that describe Vashti?
- What is one main theme of “The Dot,” and how is it shown in the story?
- 3 Reflection questions: How does the story show the idea that “everyone starts somewhere”? Why do you think the teacher decided to frame Vashti’s dot? How did Vashti’s feelings about herself change from the beginning of the story to the end?
- Back: summary option and masterpiece drawing option
BOOK REVIEW BULLETIN BOARDS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Seasonal book report and review bulletin boards
- Student Book Club projects
- bulletin displays
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.