Print and Digital Constitution Day Activity. This is a wonderful activity to use when studying and celebrating Constitution Day. Students can have displayed or keep in their Social Studies Interactive Notebooks or bulletin board displays!
This booklet can be found in the complete: FLIP BOOK BUNDLE
- Printable and digital option (see page 3 of PDF for link)
- 3 Cover options (color, bw and blank cover)
- KWL on U.S. Constitution Day
- Mini reading on Constitution Day
- Mini reading on 3 Parts of Constitution and Preamble
- Reflection Questions (written response) and Answer Key
- Student writing: Class Constitution Preamble
- Student writing: Constitution News Article
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.