Grow your readers with this Print, Digital, & Self Grading Forms United States Holidays Reading Comprehension Passages for 3rd-4th grade. This packet included 14 popular holidays that are celebrated in the United States. Your students will have so much fun reading these passages while showing their comprehension skills for answering test-like questions.
Click to see all our: Reading Comprehension Passages
PLEASE READ WHICH HOLIDAYS ARE INCLUDED BEFORE PURCHASING!
Kindly Note: I have added the Reading Passages & Student Written Response to Google Slides & Forms as a BONUS file! Please read more below. All pages are embedded and not editable.
You may also be interested in other: DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM RESOURCES
- Print and digital options available
- 14 United States Holidays Reading Passages are focused on the following (in color & bw images).
- HOLIDAYS INCLUDED (PLEASE READ AND SEE PREVIEW)
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- New Year
- Chinese New Year
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Earth Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- In the printable pages- you are given options of multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: story elements, author’s purpose, main idea, comparison and graphic organizer options.
- Answer keys provided!
- In download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with a link to Google Slides SEE PAGE 5 – both slides and forms self grading options included!
Click to see the other monthly sets:
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.