Grow your students knowledge on these important United States History events with these Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages. These reading passages are wonderful for your students to study these events that create American History including the writing of The United States Constitution, The Founding Fathers, the American Revolution and more!
These are prefect for third grade, fourth grade and fifth graders. Included are reading practice passages perfect for: warm-up, bell work, homework, or weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, guided reading groups. Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on individual skill.
Click to see all our: Reading Comprehension Passages
- All in print and digital option, plus bonus self grading forms, links in the PDF.
6 United States Reading Passages:
- Jamestown Settlement
- US Constitution
- American Revolution
- US Founding Fathers
- Declaration of Independence
- Bill of Rights
- You are given options of multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: summary, predictions, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, comparison.
- Answer keys provided!
- PDF has digital links (see page 4-5)
- Google Slides options for written response
- Google Forms for self grading multiple choice
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.