You will love using these Winter Would you Rather This or That Opinion Writing Prompts! These writing prompts will encourage students to use higher level thinking skills to reflect, choose and respond! These are a perfect activity to complete for warm-ups, bell work, independently in literacy groups, homework, extension work, and more.
GRAB THE WOULD YOU RATHER WRITING PROMPTS BUNDLE HERE
- These are great starters to help motivate writers.
- 30 Winter Would You Rather Writing Prompts in color, bw, and digital options!
- Students will first decide which choice they would make.
- Students will list 3 reasons: Reflect & Think: My reasoning is… 1, 2, & 3
- Students will: Reflect & Write: explain the choice you made. I would rather choose _________ because____________
- Each page has two choices written and illustrated.
- Take a peek for a close up look!
- Extra page included for more writing space and cover for booklet!
- This is a perfect activity to complete independently in literacy groups, homework, extension work, and more.
WOULD YOU RATHER WRITING PROMPTS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- quick writing prompts
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.