Writing Fractured Fairy Tales: You will love teaching your students how to write Fractured Fairy Tales in a fun and educational way exploring the fairy tale and folktale genre. Students can develop their creativity and writing skills by taking popular stories and adding their unique twists.
Writing fractured fairy tales can help students understand narrative structure and character development. My students have always loved fractured fairy tales because they get to put their twist on popular stories.
- All in color and BW option
- 3 Originally Written Fractured Fairy Tale Mentor texts
- Anchor chart with definition and example
- Writing Fractured Fairy Tale Story starter
- Writing Fractured Fairy Tale Roll a Story: character, setting or plot
- Fractured Fairy Tale checklists to guide students
- Writing Fractured Fairy Tale planning pages (organizers, publish pages & flipbook)
- 3-5th grade students
- Genre study on fairy tales
- Writing activity
- Publish writing
- Extension activity
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.