You will love this Emoji Theme 5th Grade Back to School Activities Packet. It is perfect for your students as they start back to school! The first few days of school are so hectic, why not make your time valuable and manageable!
This Back to School Activities Packet you will get to know your students through valuable information and gather a great writing work sample! I hope this tool is as useful for you as it is for me and my students!
INCLUDED PAGES IN PACKET:
- Print & digital options (see page 3 for link)
- Color and bw printing options
- Cover Sheet
- All About Me Information Sheet
- All About Me Pennant for Bulletin Board
- Selfie Poster
- Summer Insta Moments
- Interview Classmate
- A-MAZE-ING Maze [answer key included]
- Back to School Word Search
- Honest Letter to Teacher -2 parts: 1. teacher letter 2. student generated letter
- Self Portrait
- 4 Goals for School Year
- All About My Classmates Checklist- help students get to know each other
- Guess All About My Teacher Q & A- KIDS love this!
- Survival Tips Learned 1st Day
- All About My Summer
- What I will Learn in 5th Grade
- What it means to be a 5th Grader- Reflection sheet
- and more!
- Getting to know your students through writing.
- Ice breaker activity for students to meet classmates.
- Morning work while you establish class routines.
- Perfect for displaying on bulletin boards 1st few weeks.
- Keepsake for 1st days of school.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.