You will love this easy prep Print & Digital Bonus Influential Leaders Report Template Lapbook Project and Rubric for use on any hero/ leader. This is a wonderful activity to do as your students research and study influential leaders! All you do is print and go with this project.
- Print & digital options (see page 3 for Google Slides bonus link)
- Color and bw printing options
- REQUIRED: students will need to complete the lap book: file folders, or large construction paper (I include directions how to fold inside).
- Grading rubric
- Cover Section (for any leader) & This person is a leader because…
- Middle Section Flaps: Quote from leader and A leader is..
- Middle 3 Options: Early Life/ Adult Life, All About my leader, and Letter to leader
- Back 3 Options: Achievements/ Quotes/ Legacy, with images, and with works cited.
- Students can use to celebrate person in their life or a influential leader of the world.
- Examples of leaders students can do projects on:
- Movie star/ singer/ dancer
- United States Presidents
- Black History Month
- Hispanic History Month
- Women’s History Month
- Inventors History Month
- Asian History Month
- and so much more…
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.