Start your literature circles with this extension reading packet that will help grow your students as independent readers through book clubs and literature circles! Your students will have so much fun with this jammed pack Book Club Activities Bundle. The reading response activities, accountable talk, and other activities will be perfect to use all year long. This Activities Packet works perfectly for students in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and home school classrooms.
5 Downloads included in Bundle: (open all in Adobe Reader)
- Book Club Set 1- Bonus
- Book Club Set 2 -6 Week Accountability Download
- Book Club Set 3 – Flip Book
- Book Club Set 4- Reading Stem Game
- Bonus Editable Download- open In PDF
Book Club Activities BUNDLE Includes:
- Table of Contents
- All Colored Pages are in Color and BW options
- Game Board: pieces, cards
- Book Marks for Literature Circle Roles
- Role Posters
- Book Club Student Planner
- Book Club Student Reflection Pages
- Discussion Stem Posters [Accountable Talk Thinking]
- Group Book Club Packet: Badges for Role, Discussion Director, Imaginative Illustrator, Star Summarizer, Character Catcher, Real Life Connector, Word Wizard
- Question STEMS for students to use during group meetings to grow book club discussion.
- 6 Week Accountability Packet for Book Clubs [predictions, connections, analysis, visualizations and more]
- Book Club FLIP BOOK for ANY BOOK CLUB BOOK
- Interactive Flip Booklets: Summary, Character, Author’s Purpose
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.