You will love these perfect for reviewing any Books for Book Clubs, Read Alouds and perfect display for your class Bulletin Boards! These are perfect for celebrating books and themed books with Fun and Festive bulletin board. All in color and bw with bulletin board letters and more!
Included in download:
- Letters for Display for Bulletin Board “Fall Book Reviews”
- All in Bright Color and Black & White Toppers
- Creative Templates perfect for displaying or placing in notebooks
- 12 Differentiated Book Reviews with Fall Theme
- All Writing Book Reviews come in Regular Writing Paper or Young Writer Lines. You choose what works best for your students.
- All toppers and paper with clipart come in colored or Black & White Options
Digital Google Slide Information:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 4)
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked into place in Google Slides
Seasonal & Themed Book Reviews Are Perfect For:
- book club projects/ final project
- bulletin displays
- morning writing warm-ups
- read aloud summarizing
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative reading
- quick reading book review
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.