This jammed packed Digital & Print Fables Reading & Writing Study Packet is perfect for you to use to grow your students in this genre! 20 Reading Aesops fables, reading graphic organizers plus a wonderful set of activities to have your students write their very own Fable!
Also included is a publishing flip book for your students to publish and display their own fables, and don’t forget the Fables Teach-Go Pennants® included for each story for displaying during your fables reading study!
Kindly Note: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below.
- Teacher tips and notes
- All pages in color and black/ white option
- Clickable table of contents for easy navigating
- 20 Aesops fables stories
- 20 Teach-Go Pennants® for display with answer keys
- Fables Genre definition poster
- Cover pages to create fable notebook
- Aesops mini information sheet for students notebook
- Fables reading graphic organizers for comprehension
- Student fables writing pages
- Student fable publishing flip book with several cover options
- DIGITAL FORMATS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Graphic Organizer
- Fable reflection organizer
- Sequence Activity
- Story Elements
- Main idea & details
- Moral Understanding
- Comparing Moral
- Problem & Solution
- Comparing Characters
- Making Connections
- Main Idea and more included
- Direction and explanation sheet for students
- Planning pages (scene work)
- Cover page
- Several page options for rough draft
- All about the author
- Dedication page
- Flip book for student book publishing
In the download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides (see page 4-5).
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.