This jammed packed Aesop’s Fables Unit Reading & Writing Study Packet is perfect for you to use to grow your students in this genre! 20 Reading Aesops fables, reading graphic organizers plus a wonderful set of activities to have your students write their very own Fable!
Also included is a publishing flip book for your students to publish and display their own fables, and don’t forget the Fables Teach-Go Pennants® included for each story for displaying during your fables reading study!
- Teacher tips and notes
- All pages in color and black/ white option
- Clickable table of contents for easy navigating
- 20 Aesop’s fables stories
- 20 Teach-Go Pennants® for display with answer keys
- Fables Genre definition poster
- Cover pages to create fable notebook
- Aesop’s mini information sheet for students notebook
- Fables reading graphic organizers for comprehension
- Student fables writing pages
- Student fable publishing flip book with several cover options
- DIGITAL FORMATS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Graphic Organizer
- Fable reflection organizer
- Sequence Activity
- Story Elements
- Main idea & details
- Moral Understanding
- Comparing Moral
- Problem & Solution
- Comparing Characters
- Making Connections
- Main Idea and more included
- Direction and explanation sheet for students
- Planning pages (scene work)
- Cover page
- Several page options for rough draft
- All about the author
- Dedication page
- Flip book for student book publishing
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.