Grow your students with this Quotation Marks and Dialogue Packet. You will find tools to assist you in teaching this skill. I have gathered components to get you started on elements learning this skill. My students struggle in learning how to use correctly and this has helped them in adding dialogue to their writing.
Many of these components work great in small group, literacy stations, center work, homework, and independent work.
INCLUDED IN PACKET:
- All pages in color and bw options
- Print and digital option, see page 3 for digital link.
- CLICKABLE TABLE OF CONTENTS for you to easily scroll the pages
- Quotation Marks Flip Book: Definitions, Practice Activities, & Rules
- Quotation Posters with Rules and “Said is Dead” Poster
- Quotation flipbook perfect for writing notebook
- Let’s Talk Practice Dialogue Page
- 18 Practice Quotation Task Cards with answer key
- Roll Quotation Sentences Activity
- 10 Picture Prompts Stories that encourage using Dialogue with Animal Characters. Student is given background of character and problem they create story using dialogue.
- Comic Strip with Bubbles and Comic Strip page to create story to go along with speech bubbles they used in comic strip.
- Smartphone texting dialogue practice
- Animal dialogue bubbles
- Dialogue Popsicle sticks practice activity
Kindly Note: This product is NOT EDITABLE and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Using Quotation Marks and Dialogue Worksheets, Grammar Posters, Anchor Charts