Design a Botanical Garden Project Based Learning and persuade us to come to it! The ultimate goal for this activity is to grow your students creativity and to help them with their persuasive writing skills. My students enjoyed these design tasks and seeing their final outcomes was so exciting.
INCLUDED (PLEASE READ AND PREVIEW):
- Print and digital format included: The slides are NOT editable, they are embedded into the background, they have text boxes for students to type into.
- Student Goal: Your ultimate task is to persuade people to want to come to visit your Botanical Spring Garden. Your final task will be to create an advertisement flipbook and a persuasive writing activity.
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Student checklist pages
Botanical Garden Project Based Learning Planning Pages (Reading Passages, Writing Activities, Science, Math and Stem):
- Botanical Garden Reading Passage & Questions
- Fast Facts
- Garden Drawing & Map
- Botanical Garden Information
- Compare & Contrast
- Plant Research Paper
- Botanical Garden Writing
- Persuasive Writing
- Math Worksheets
- Science Passage
- Science Poster
- Stem Activity/Design
- Stem Reflection
Writing Activities/ Persuasive Writing Activity:
- persuasive advertisement
- persuasive writing planning and writing
- all about my Botanical Garden
Final Project Activities and Display:
- Advertisement flipbook
- All about my Botanical Garden Teach-go pennant
DESIGN YOUR OWN PBL PROJECTS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- early finisher projects
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
TAKE A PEEK AT ALL OUR DESIGN YOUR OWN PBL SETS
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.