Dice Roll a Story Writing Prompts: Unleash your students’ creativity with an exciting and interactive activity that inspires them to write. Introducing the Roll a Story Creative Writing Game, a monthly game that uses dice-rolling to determine the story topic. This game is perfect for your writing center and will spark your student’s imagination.
Just print out the Roll a Story, grab a dice, and prepare for an engaging writing session!
- All in color and bw option
- Grading rubric options and student writing checklist
- Roll a Story Writing Monthly themed topics with clipart to inspire writing.
- Monthly Themed Publishing Writing Pages (most based on US holiday themes)
- 12 Monthly Roll a Story Themed Pages (January through December)
- Each Roll a Story has: Character, Setting and Story Problem (6 choices each).
- fast finishers activities
- daily homework
- sub work
- literacy centers
- writing workshop
- morning work
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.