Are you struggling to find engaging ways to grow your students in the genre of Readers Theater, and Drama. This set #2 of Drama Fairy Tale Readers Theater Reading Passages is just what you need! Your students will have so much fun reading these familiar fun fairy tales while showing their comprehension skills for answering test-like questions.
Included are reading practice passages perfect for: warm-up, bell work, homework, or weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, guided reading groups. Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on individual skill.
- Print and digital options available
- Color & bw options for printing
- 5 fairy tale readers theater stories included, all are based on Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tales are rewritten to adapt to reader’s theater.
- The Little Mermaid
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Beauty and the Beast
- Hansel and Gretel
- In the printable pages- you are given options of multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding of story.
- Answer keys provided!
- In download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with a link to Google Slides.
TAKE A PEEK AT THE FOLLOWING:
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.