You will love using these Quick Reads Famous Inventions Reading Comprehension Passages. These are perfect for: Warm-up, Bell Work, Homework, or Quick Assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, guided reading groups! These activities check their skills without the boring bubbling in, this allows me to check their knowledge and show their understanding in each skill.
Kindly Note: These passages are set up in the same format as my Biomes and Ecosystems, Solar System Passages and my Monthly Reading Passages.
Kindly Note: I have added the Reading Passages to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable, they are embedded into the background, they have text boxes for students to type into.
- All pages are in color & black in white for easy copying.
- These are easy to use in your classroom. I created for students to create their Weekly Reading Notebooks [cover provided].
- You can print front to back weekly for students!
- Or another option is you use your projector to project the large image and have students write in their responses in their Reading Notebooks. These are versatile and easy to use!
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFO:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 5)
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked into place in Google Slides.
- All photos are real images used in color to help students visualize. I also provide BW pages to save on ink.
- Inventions include: Electricity, Airplane, Car, Computer, Ice Cream, and the Cookie
- These are Short Mini Passages that check students understanding on what they have read.
- Reading Comprehension Passages Answer keys provided!
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.