Grow your readers with this wonderful Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions for 3rd Grade- 5th Grade Packet. The Reading Passages Bundle includes 20 Weeks of Weekly Practice perfect for: warm-up, bell work, homework, or quick assessments.
Students can use independently in literacy groups, guided reading groups! These activities check their skills without the boring bubbling in, this allows me to check their knowledge and show their understanding in each skill! You’ll love these Reading Comprehension Passages that are prefect for third Grade, fourth grade please preview before purchasing.
- All pages in color and bw options
- Genres focus on: Poetry, Nonfiction, Fiction, Fables, and more.
- These are short mini stories that check students understanding in: summary, predictions, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, analysis of poetry
- Answer keys provided!
- All pages are in black in white for easy copying!
- These are easy to use in your classroom. I created for students to create their Weekly Reading Notebooks [cover provided].
- You can print front to back weekly for students!
- Or another option is you use your projector to project the large image and have students write in their responses in their Reading Notebooks. These are versatile and easy to use!
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFO:
- In the download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with a link to Google Slides. (see page 5)
- Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are embedded (locked) into place in Google Slides.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.