You will love this for your 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade students. This is perfect for assisting in teaching this skill to your students in a fun and interactive way! Your students will love this flip book to use to learn figurative language. This booklet is perfect to add to your Poetry or Language Notebooks, or to display after your students master Figurative Language.
Click here to see the: Figurative Language Pennant Posters
Figurative Language Posters & Activity Focuses on:
- All posters have sample illustrations and definitions with figurative language. All in colored and BW provided.
Figurative Language Flip Booklet Includes:
- Rubric for Grading Figurative Language Flip Book
- Inside Flip Book:
- Cover with illustrations and without. Colored & BW
- Definitions of each
- Students find example of where the figurative language was located in a book (book example)- you can show example or have advanced students locate in their independent reading books. (Great for growing strong readers).
- Place to list Figurative Language example.
- How the student will use this type of figurative language in their writing
- Students favorite illustrated figurative language.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.