This Print & Digital Poetry Unit: Poem of the Week is a complete way to get you set up to begin this study in your classroom. This format is a consistent way to teach your students traditional poetry. My students have gained exposure to a variety of authors and become more fluent readers through these! This is a no prep Poetry of the Week packet. DIGITAL FORMATS NOW AVAILABLE!
Kindly Note: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable (pages are embedded into background), they have text boxes for students to type into.
- Teacher notes and tips
- Table of contents of poems
- Poem of the Week notebook cover- color and bw options
- Poetry anchor charts for class décor or student notebooks- color and bw options
- Focus poetry letter pennants
- 4 activities to use with any poem
- Poetry mini flip booklet to use on any poem of the week
- Large poem for student or teacher display/ perfect for enlarging for group discussion.
- Poetry visualization [read my teacher tips]
- Reflection questions
- Answer key provided
- In download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 3)
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked (EMBEDDED) into place in Google Slides this is to protect all copyright laws.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only.
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.