Are you looking for an engaging and fun way to teach the Food Chain in different habitats? These Food Chain Activity Posters are perfect for a quick interactive study! Your students will love studying and using these, and they make the perfect display after completion.
- KINDLY NOTE: research is not included in this packet. These are research templates to use with your textbook, books, or websites.
- Rubric for grading
- Color and bw options included
- Definition posters for the following: producer, consumer, prey, predator, food web, food chain.
- Food Chain Habitats included:
- and blank to study another food web habitat
- The food chain is unique in this habitat because…
- The predators and prey in the area
- Examples of producers/ consumers in this area are
- Extra interesting facts/ info
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.