Print & Digital Friendly Letter Writing: Have you been searching for ways to engage and grow your students in understanding the components in Friendly Letter Writing? This Letter Writing Unit is created to assist in teaching this writing skill. It contains components from my lessons and activities I use to teach my students.
Kindly Note: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable they are embedded into background, they have text boxes for students to type into.
- Pennant Letters for bulletin display for students work or posters
- Posters/ Anchor Charts for Letter Writing. These are perfect for displaying or placing in students notebooks. [images are in color and BW]
- Parts of Letters
- Graphic Organizers/ Planning Sheets
- Student Practice labeling sheets for parts of letter
- 6 Letter Writing prompts: each prompt has 4 different formats for you to decide what format to use for your students.
- Format #1: Large Prompt for displaying or projecting
- Format #2: Letter writing with box and images
- Format #3: Letter writing with lines only
- Format #4: Stems prompts to staple to notebooks
- Extra pages for Final Drafts
- Extra 7 Stems prompts
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFORMATION:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 3 & 4)
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked (EMBEDDED) into place in Google Slides this is to protect all copyright laws.
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.