Idioms of the Week Figurative Language Activities: Enhancing your students’ writing skills has never been easier! The Idiom of the Week Packet is the ultimate solution crafted for 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade learners.
With this tool, teaching figurative language and boosting your students’ writing abilities has never been more delightful and engaging. I have used it with my students, and the results were phenomenal. Take your students’ writing skills to the next level with this easy-to-use resource!
- Print and digital options (see page 4 for digital links)
- Clickable table of contents
- Definition Anchor Charts
- Words and definition for teacher reference
- Cover page for notebook style
- 1 blank template to have students create their own worksheet
- 45 Idioms of the Week templates (consistent look to use weekly)
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE OF THE WEEK IS PERFECT FOR:
- weekly ELA focused wall
- literacy small groups
- focus figurative language skill learning
- test preparation material
- writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.