Grow your writers’ with this Print and now Digital Bonus Idiom Of The Week Packet for your Third, Fourth Grade, & Fifth Grade students. Idioms are fun and an exciting way to add growth to our writers with figurative language. We loved studying idioms in our classroom and I am excited to share this resource I used with my very own students!
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN THESE OTHER PACKETS
- Poem of the Week: Click Here
- Simile Of the Week Packet: Click Here
- Word of the Week Packet: Click Here
Kindly Note: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable, they have text boxes for students to type into.
- 45 Idioms to choose from (you choose what order)
- 1 blank sheet for students to create their own.
- Teacher sheet with Idioms meanings
- Cover sheet for notebook
- Idioms poster with definition
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFO:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 4)
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked into place in Google Slides.
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.