Struggling to find quick and engaging reading resources? You will love this January Reading Comprehension Passages packet with sets to use all month long! These work perfectly for daily warm-ups, bell work, homework, for quick assessments, for use independently, or in small guided reading groups. These passages are created with students in mind… no more boring bubbling in, take a peek now!
- Print and digital bonus option (Google Slides bonus link on page 4)
- Color and bw image options
- Reading graphic organizers to use for any story
- Answer keys provided.
- Genres focus on: Poetry, Nonfiction, Fiction, Fables, and more.
- These are short mini stories that check students understanding in: summary, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, and genre analysis.
- JANUARY THEMES INCLUDED: Themes: Martin Luther King, Jr Reading Passages and Poem, New Years Resolution, Snow, Winter, Fables, Poetry
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY THESE SETS:
READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGES TIPS:
- These are easy to use in your classroom, create monthly notebooks for students to keep organized.
- Print front to back for easy use, color and bw options!
- Or another option is you use your projector to project the large image and have students write in their responses in their reading notebooks.
- These are versatile and easy to use.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.