You will love this unique Let’s Play Board Games Theme Classroom Décor Set. This set includes tons of items plus editable templates to help customize your classroom needs. This custom classroom design is created with the simplicity that keeps a fun look, and can pop out to express your personality! This set is easy to print, laminate and decorate!
PDF PRINTABLE FILES:
- Teacher tips for setting up décor and setting up room.
- Pre-K-6th Grade Pennant Banner
- Alphabet Word Wall
- Pennant ABC’ S
- Cursive and Print Letters for Word Wall
- Numbers 1-20
- Table Numbers 1-6
- Colors [red, black, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, white]
- Shapes [square, rectangle, circle, heart, triangle, diamond]
- Centers [Listening, Writing, Reading, Computer, Math, Science, Word Work]
- Months: January- December
- Calendar Days
- Days of the Week
- Teacher Binder Cover
- Student Binder Cover
- DATA Binder Cover
- Substitute Binder Cover
- Class Rules (6 Rules)
- Student Name Plates
- Welcome Sign
- Inspirational Poster Quotes
Kindly Note: all editable components are editable in PowerPoint.
- These templates are provided with information on font and how to customize
- Teacher binder cover
- Class signs
- Labels small (6)
- Rectangle labels (2)
- Student name plates
- Square templates that fit the size of pocket adhesives.
- 3×3 inch Labels
Classroom Decor Teacher Tips:
- You can custom create it to meet your needs.
- Suggested to print on cardstock or regular paper and to laminate.
- I provide the buyer with tips to set up this fun and bright Classroom Decor in their classroom!
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.