You will love this Print & Digital Bonus Map Skills Flip Book & Teach-Go Pennant Where in the world am I? This is a great activity for students to learn and understand where they are in the universe and world!
- Rubric included
- Me on a Map or Where in the World Am I cover option.
- I live on this planet… (name the 8 planets)
- Continent/ Country (name the continents)
- State (fun facts about the state)
- City/Town (fun facts about city/ town)
- School (fun facts about school)
- Summary of Understanding Where In The World Am I?
- Where am I?
- Planet, Continent/ Country, State, City/ Town and school.
- Each section includes a place to illustrate and write.
GOOGLE INFO: In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with LINK to the bonus Google Slides. SEE PAGE: 3. You must download in Adobe PDF for link to work.
TEACHER TIPS: We used this activity here in Texas with the book: Armadillo from Amarillo by: Lynn Cherry. There are many wonderful books to read with this activity such as: Me on a Map by J. Sweeney
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only.
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.