Grow your students in reading History of Texas Revolution Reading Passages! Your students will have so much fun reading these history passages while showing their comprehension skills for answering test-like questions.
These are written to support your social studies lessons supporting the standards and integrate reading skills. As a Social Studies and ELA Teacher in 4th grade I always wanted to have something I could use in both classes, and here it is!
Included are Reading Practice Passages perfect for: Warm-up, Bell Work, Homework, or Weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, Guided reading groups. Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or Graphic Organizers to focus on individual skill.
Kindly Note: I have added the Reading Passages & Student Written Response to Google Slides & Forms as a BONUS file! Please read more below.
Click to see all our: Reading Comprehension Passages
Click to see all our: Texas Resources
- 5 Texas Revolution Passages:
- Law of April 1830
- Battle of Gonzales
- Battle of the Alamo
- Goliad Massacre
- Battle of San Jacinto
- You are given options of multiple choice, written response or Graphic Organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: Summary, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, comparison and graphic organizer options.
- Answer keys provided!
Google Slides & Self Grading Forms Digital Information:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides SEE PAGE 5 – both slides and forms self grading options included!
- The Reading Passage Slides
- Google Slides options for Written response
- Google Forms for Self Grading Multiple Choice
- You must have access to a FREE online digital Classroom for you and your students.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only.
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.