US Holiday Nonfiction Reading Passages: Grow your readers with this Print, Digital, & Self Grading Forms United States Holidays Reading Comprehension Passages for 3rd-4th grade. This packet included 15 popular holidays that are celebrated in the United States. Your students will have so much fun reading these passages while showing their comprehension skills for answering test-like questions.
- Print and digital options available (see pages 3-4 for links for self- grading and google slides)
- 15 United States Holidays Reading Passages are focused on the following (in color & bw images).
HOLIDAYS INCLUDED (PLEASE READ AND SEE PREVIEW)
- Labor Day
- Constitution Day
- Veterans Day
- New Year
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Earth Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Flag Day
- 4th of July
- In the printable pages- you are given options of multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: story elements, author’s purpose, main idea, comparison and graphic organizer options.
- Answer keys provided!
- In download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with a link to Google Slides SEE PAGE 5 – both slides and forms self grading options included!
READING PASSAGES ARE PERFECT FOR:
- quick assessment
- reading review
- sub work
- small group lessons
- ELA center work
THIS IS PART OF THE NONFICTION BUNDLE HERE!
TAKE A PEEK AT ALL READING SET HERE!
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.