Grow your students knowledge of Influential Women of History and Today with these Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages. These reading passages are wonderful for your students to study these influential leaders including Malala Yousafzai, Mother Teresa, Anne Frank, and more!
Included are Reading Practice Passages perfect for: Warm-up, Bell Work, Homework, or Weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, Guided reading groups! Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or Graphic Organizers to focus on individual skill.
TAKE A PEEK AT ALL THE READING COMPREHENSION SETS HERE!
- All in print and digital option, plus color & bw options!
- Influential Leaders included:
- Malala Yousafzai
- Maya Angelou
- Anne Frank,
- Mother Teresa
- Mae Jemison
- Frida Kahlo (Kindly note: this passage is also included in the Hispanic History Month set).
- You are given options of multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: summary, predictions, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, comparison.
- Answer keys provided!
- PDF has digital links (see page 4-5)
- Google Slides options for written response
- Google Forms for Self Grading Multiple Choice
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.