Grow your students knowledge of these wonderful Influential Black Leaders with these Black History Month Reading Passages Nonfiction Comprehension. These reading passages are wonderful for your students to study these influential leaders including Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Maya Angelou, Wilma Rudolph and more.
Included are Reading Practice Passages perfect for: Warm-up, Bell Work, Homework, or Weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, Guided reading groups! Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or Graphic Organizers to focus on individual skill.
- Print & digital options included, see page 3 & 4 for digital info (both slides and forms with self grading responses is available).
- Color and BW options available
- 7 Influential Leaders included:
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Maya Angelou, Shaquille O’Neal, Wilma Rudolph, Muhammad Ali, Jesse Owens, and Oprah
- Each passage set has five questions to check students understanding of the story. Questions vary in story elements, option one is multiple choice responses and option two is written responses with the same questions.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: summary, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, and other story element question types.
- Answer key provided
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.