You will love this Weather Lapbook to use as your students focus on weather this season! This is an engaging and fun way for your students to research and write all about weather!
- Print & digital options (see page 3 for Google Slides bonus link).
- Color and bw printing options
- REQUIRED: students will need to complete the lap book: file folders, or large construction paper (I include directions how to fold inside).
- FRONT: writing prompt to encourage HOT (higher order thinking)
- INSIDE CENTER: 2 mini flip books (weather and weather tools) research and illustrate.
- INSIDE FLAP 1: weather acrostic poem
- INSIDE FLAP 2: water cycle (kids will illustrate the 4 steps)
- BACK: charting weekly weather and weather report
KINDLY NOTE: Research is not included in this packet. These are research flipbook templates to use with your textbook, books, or websites.
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.