Women’s History Month Reading Passages: Grow your students knowledge of influential women of history and today with these Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages. These reading passages are wonderful for your students to study these influential leaders including Malala Yousafzai, Mother Teresa, Anne Frank, and more!
Included are Reading Practice Passages perfect for: Warm-up, Bell Work, Homework, or Weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, Guided reading groups! Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or Graphic Organizers to focus on individual skill.
- All in print and digital option, plus color & bw options
- Women’s History Month Reading Passages:
- Malala Yousafzai
- Maya Angelou
- Anne Frank,
- Mother Teresa
- Mae Jemison
- Frida Kahlo (note: this passage is also included in the Hispanic History Month set).
- You are given options of multiple choice, written response or graphic organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: summary, predictions, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, comparison.
- Answer keys provided
READING PASSAGES ARE PERFECT FOR:
- quick assessment
- reading review
- sub work
- small group lessons
- ELA center work
THIS IS PART OF THE NONFICTION BUNDLE HERE!
TAKE A PEEK AT ALL READING SET HERE!
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop, I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.