Design Your Own Candy Shop Project Based Learning and persuade us to come to it! The ultimate goal for this activity is to grow your students creativity and to help them with their persuasive writing skills. My students enjoyed these design tasks and seeing their final outcomes was so exciting.
I have provided several options of pages and activities, you pick and choose what will work for your students.
INCLUDED (PLEASE READ AND PREVIEW):
- Print and digital format included
- Student Objective/ Goal: Your ultimate task is to persuade people to want to come to your Candy Shop. Your final task will be to create an advertisement flipbook and a persuasive writing activity.
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Student checklist pages
- Candy Shop Name
- Candy Shop Location
- Key Information
- Facts And Info, Fun Facts
- Candy Shop Advertisement
- Candy Shop Merchandise
- Candy Shop Map
- Climate/ Weather
- A Day In The Life At The Candy Shop
- News Article
- Candy Shop Snapshots
- Persuasive Advertisement
- Persuasive Writing Planning And Writing
- All About My Candy Shop Writing
- Advertisement Flipbook
- All About Candy Shop Teach-go Pennant
Writing Activities/ Persuasive Writing Activity:
- Persuasive advertisement
- Persuasive writing planning and writing
- All about my candy shop
Final Project Activities and Display:
- Advertisement flipbook
- All about my Candy Shop Teach-go pennant
DESIGN YOUR OWN PBL PROJECTS ARE PERFECT FOR:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- early finisher projects
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.