You will love using these Digital and Print Direct Drawing Spring Quick Writes Writing Prompts! These writing prompts will encourage your most reluctant writers to have fun writing. These are a perfect activity to complete for warm-ups, early finishers, bell work, independently in literacy groups, homework, extension work, and more.
Kindly Note: I have added the QUICK WRITES to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below.
- 20 Spring Themed Direct Drawings and Quick Writes
- Each page is set up with: prompt, direct drawing boxes and box for student to draw and section for quick write
- 3 Earth Day theme, 3 Easter theme, and 14 Spring themed = 20 total.
- Plus 20 blank prompts for you or students to decide prompt topic.
- All pages are in color and bw options with a digital google bonus option.
- Extra page for students to add more to their writing.
GOOGLE INFORMATION: In download you will receive a PDF with the teacher notes with link to Google Slides SEE PAGE 4
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- quick writing prompts
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only.
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.