Native American Tribes Heritage Month Activities November Bulletin Board: Encourage your students to participate in the celebration of National Native American Heritage Month by using these Native American Tribe Research Teach-Go Pennants™. These pennants are perfect for your students to explore tribes throughout Native American history.
National Native American Heritage Month is observed in the month of November, and this project features Native American Tribes throughout United States. Also, Indigenous Peoples’ Day is celebrated October 9th. These pennants are ideal for creating a National Native American Heritage Month Bulletin Board Display.
- All pages in bw option for printing
- Grading Rubric included
- Blank Pennants for you to study any other tribe not in list.
- Actual research is not included in this packet; these are only research templates.
- Pennant wording: About Tribe, Way of Life, Food source, Interesting Facts and Label Tribe Location
- Note: no artwork or illustrations are in packet, students will add their findings, drawings or images to the pennants as they research.
- Nez Perce
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.