You will love these Timeless Tales Creative Writing Templates Teach-Go Pennants®. Read these wonderful stories to your students and allow them to explore and be creative with their unique twist to these tales. These are perfect as you begin creative writing in your classroom. This is a positive way to encourage reluctant writers. All in color and bw and perfect for displaying after completion.
Find all my Writing Display Teach-Go Pennants: CLICK HERE
Included in download:
- Timeless Tales Included:
- Teacher Tips for Using
- Table of Contents
- Pennant Letters for Bulletin Board: “Timeless Tales”
- Gingerbread man
- Hansel and Gretel
- Little Red Hen
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Elves and the Shoemaker
- The Ugly Duckling
- Blank for any story
- Pennants for Writing Display for Bulletin Board
- Writing Planning Pages for each story with helpful images.
- All in Bright Color and Black & White Toppers
- Pennant Story toppers for each story
- Place for student illustration and writing.
- Very unique Pennants display will make for an original and creative display!
Story Writing Prompts Are Perfect For:
- classroom literacy writing groups
- morning writing warm-ups
- test preparation material
- homework writing assignments
- collaborative writing
- quick writing prompts
- paragraph writing practice
- extensions for GT, or accelerated learners
- substitute activities
- and much more!
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.