Design your own Vlog Project and Persuade us to come subscribe! The ultimate goal for this activity is to grow your students creativity and to help them with their persuasive writing skills. My students enjoyed these design tasks and seeing their final outcomes was so exciting. All pages are in black & white options. PLEASE READ AND PREVIEW THIS DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING.
I have provided several options of pages and activities, you pick and choose what will work for your students. Print & digital options included, note this resource is NOT editable.
Kindly Note: Actual research is not included in this packet; these are only research writing templates. This product is not editable and in English only, please preview.
INCLUDED (PLEASE READ AND PREVIEW):
- Print and digital format included: The slides are NOT editable, they are embedded into the background, they have text boxes for students to type into.
- Student Goal: Your ultimate task is to persuade people to want to subscribe to your Vlog! Your final task will be to create an advertisement flipbook and a persuasive writing activity.
- Clickable Table of Contents
- Student checklist pages
- Planning Pages:
- Vlog name and design
- Vlog key information (cost, supported consoles, popular characters)
- Vlog’s logo design
- Vlog facts and info, fun facts
- Home screen banner design
- Playlists design & channel members
- All about the blog
- Vlog comparison
- Vlog’s merch catalog
- Vlog’s most viewed & favorite videos
- A day in the life of the vlog
- Special facts
- News article
- Persuasive advertisement
- Persuasive writing planning and writing
- All about my vlog writing
- Advertisement flipbook
- All about my vlog teach-go pennant
- Writing Activities/ Persuasive Writing Activity:
- persuasive advertisement
- persuasive writing planning and writing
- all about my Vlog writing
- Final Project Activities and Display:
- Advertisement flipbook
- All about my Vlog teach-go pennant
Bonus Google Slides Digital Information: In the download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides (see page 4-5).
Kindly Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.