You will love this Print + Digital Spring Poem of the Week Unit. It is a complete way to get you set up to begin this study in your Classroom. This format is a consistent way to teach your students traditional poetry. My students have gained exposure to a variety of authors and become more fluent readers through these! DIGITAL FORMATS NOW AVAILABLE, PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING!
Kindly Note: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable they are embedded into background, they have text boxes for students to type into.
POEM OF THE WEEK PACKET INCLUDES:
- 8 Spring Themed Poems
- Large Poem for Student or Teacher Display (perfect for notebooks) in color and BW. With Spring Theme
- Poetry Visualization (read my tips)
- Reflection questions
- Letters to set up your bulletin board: FOCUS POETRY (Spring Themed- in Color and BW)
- Poetry Term Charts (color and BW)
- Notebook cover page
- Answer Key provided
- Please read my Teacher Tips included in packet on how I taught these quickly each day.
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFORMATION:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 3)
- You must have access to a FREE online Digital Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked (EMBEDDED) into place in Google Slides this is to protect all copyright laws.
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.