Thanksgiving November Reading Passages: Grow your students with these Quick Reads on Thanksgiving Themed Reading Passages. These passages are the perfect quick study to integrate reading, seasonal and history into your classroom. These passages work perfectly for students in 3rd grade and 4th grade.
These are perfect for warm-up, bell work, homework, or quick assessments. Students can use it independently in literacy groups and guided reading groups. These activities check their skills without the boring bubbling in. This allows me to check their knowledge and show their understanding of each skill.
- Print & digital options included, see page 3 for digital link
- Color and BW options available
- 6 Thanksgiving November Reading Themed included:
- History Of Thanksgiving Parades
- About Sarah Hale- The Lady who brought us Thanksgiving
- All about Turkeys
- The History of the Cornucopia
- Understanding Gratitude
- Thanksgiving Around The World – The Harvest Festivals (US, Canada, South Korea, China, Germany)
- Answer Keys included
- Questions include: main idea, 3 writing response and summary written response
- Reading graphic organizers included
If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.