You’ll love these United States Landmark Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages. These are prefect for Third Grade, Fourth and Fifth Grade. Included are Reading Practice Passages perfect for: Warm-up, Bell Work, Homework, or Weekly assessments. Students can use independently in literacy groups, Guided reading groups! Different options provided- multiple choice, written response or Graphic Organizers to focus on individual skill.
- Genre: Nonfiction and Poetry
- Landmarks include: White House, Golden Gate Bridge, Lincoln Memorial, Mount Rushmore, and Poetry on America and Statue of Liberty
- You are given option of multiple choice, written response or graphic Organizers to focus on skill.
- These are passages that check students understanding in: Summary, predictions, author’s purpose, context clues, main idea, analysis of poetry
- Answer keys provided!
- Note: This product is NOT Editable and in English Only. Please Preview
Kindly Note: I use these with my students in grades 3-5, I work in small groups. If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower.
The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.