Grow your students’ grammar skills with this Print & Bonus Digital Subject and Predicate Packet. You will find tools to assist you in teaching Subject and Predicate. I have gathered components to get you started on elements of Subject and Predicate. My students struggle in understanding Subject and Predicate. Many of these components were perfect for small group, literacy stations, center work, homework, and independent work.
Kindly Note: I have added this packet to Google Slides as a BONUS file! Please read more below. The slides are NOT editable, they have text boxes for students to type into.
- 2 subject and predicate posters with definition. I would place these in students writing notebooks.
- Subject and Predicate T-Chart Sorting Activity
- Let’s Talk Subject and Predicate Activity
- 18 Practice Subject and Predicate Task Cards with Answer Key -print and laminate and use as mini warm-up or center work.
- Roll Subject and Predicate Sentences- students will roll a dice and land a subject and a predicate. They complete this 6 times to come up with some funny subject and predicate sentences.
- 10 Pages of Picture This! Writing Sentences: Picture Prompts that encourage using Subject and Predicate in 3 sentences. Directions are given on each picture prompt.
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDE INFO:
- In download you will receive a PDF with the Teacher Notes with link to Google Slides. (see page 4)
- Please NOTE: Only the student text boxes are editable. All pages are locked into place in Google Slides.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN THESE OTHER PACKETS
- Poem of the Week: Click Here
- Idiom Of the Week Packet: Click Here
- Simile of the Week Packet: Click Here
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at: Ladybug Shop Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting The Little Ladybug Shop. I would love for you to become a follower. The Little Ladybug Shop followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Jacqueline Ortiz ©The Little Ladybug Shop . This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.